What is involved in Additive Manufacturing
Find out what the related areas are that Additive Manufacturing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Additive Manufacturing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Additive Manufacturing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Additive Manufacturing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Additive Manufacturing related domains to cover and 137 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Additive Manufacturing, Semantic Web, Lithium iron phosphate battery, Racetrack memory, Machine vision, Non-rocket spacelaunch, Polylactic acid, Metamaterial cloaking, Spacecraft propulsion, Carbon nanotube field-effect transistor, Distributed manufacturing, Beam-powered propulsion, European Agency for Safety and Health at Work, Robot welding, Quantum computing, Bar stock, Pure fusion weapon, Magnetic refrigeration, Optical disc, Stealth technology, Orbital ring, Materials science, Carbon-neutral fuel, Plasma window, Continuous liquid interface production, Mobile translation, Selective laser melting, Defense Distributed, Pulmonary fibrosis, Artificial brain, Autonomous car, Medical tricorder, Outline of space science, Cultured meat, Additive Manufacturing File Format, Animal testing, Cultural heritage, Automated vacuum collection, Injection moulding, Maker culture, Flying car, Pipeline transport, Space fountain, Space tether, Molecular electronics, Self-replicating machine, RepRap project, Carbon nanotube, Antimatter weapon, Quantum neural network, Space elevator, Selective laser sintering, Quantum channel, Stem-cell therapy, Occupational exposure limit, Fictional technology, 3D modeling:
Additive Manufacturing Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Additive Manufacturing goals and question.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Additive Manufacturing ?
– How can we improve Additive Manufacturing?
Semantic Web Critical Criteria:
Analyze Semantic Web planning and point out improvements in Semantic Web.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Additive Manufacturing effort?
– How do we maintain Additive Manufacturings Integrity?
Lithium iron phosphate battery Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Lithium iron phosphate battery management and develop and take control of the Lithium iron phosphate battery initiative.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Additive Manufacturing is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How do we know that any Additive Manufacturing analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Racetrack memory Critical Criteria:
Graph Racetrack memory quality and know what your objective is.
– Does Additive Manufacturing create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Does Additive Manufacturing appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– How much does Additive Manufacturing help?
Machine vision Critical Criteria:
Discuss Machine vision outcomes and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Machine vision is getting what it needs.
– Does Additive Manufacturing include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Additive Manufacturing information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Additive Manufacturing study?
Non-rocket spacelaunch Critical Criteria:
Adapt Non-rocket spacelaunch leadership and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Does Additive Manufacturing analysis show the relationships among important Additive Manufacturing factors?
– Do we monitor the Additive Manufacturing decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Polylactic acid Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Polylactic acid engagements and sort Polylactic acid activities.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Additive Manufacturing does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How to Secure Additive Manufacturing?
Metamaterial cloaking Critical Criteria:
Audit Metamaterial cloaking failures and adjust implementation of Metamaterial cloaking.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Additive Manufacturing agendas for the next 3 years?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Additive Manufacturing? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Have all basic functions of Additive Manufacturing been defined?
Spacecraft propulsion Critical Criteria:
Boost Spacecraft propulsion quality and point out improvements in Spacecraft propulsion.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Additive Manufacturing delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are the long-term Additive Manufacturing goals?
Carbon nanotube field-effect transistor Critical Criteria:
Chart Carbon nanotube field-effect transistor projects and oversee Carbon nanotube field-effect transistor management by competencies.
– What are the barriers to increased Additive Manufacturing production?
Distributed manufacturing Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Distributed manufacturing strategies and mentor Distributed manufacturing customer orientation.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Additive Manufacturing leader?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Additive Manufacturing project?
– Do we all define Additive Manufacturing in the same way?
Beam-powered propulsion Critical Criteria:
Map Beam-powered propulsion governance and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Beam-powered propulsion.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Additive Manufacturing activities?
European Agency for Safety and Health at Work Critical Criteria:
Value European Agency for Safety and Health at Work quality and pay attention to the small things.
– What vendors make products that address the Additive Manufacturing needs?
– How can the value of Additive Manufacturing be defined?
Robot welding Critical Criteria:
Graph Robot welding decisions and ask questions.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Additive Manufacturing processes?
Quantum computing Critical Criteria:
Reason over Quantum computing adoptions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Quantum computing.
– Will Additive Manufacturing have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Additive Manufacturing processes?
– How do we keep improving Additive Manufacturing?
Bar stock Critical Criteria:
Focus on Bar stock projects and look for lots of ideas.
– Is a Additive Manufacturing Team Work effort in place?
– What threat is Additive Manufacturing addressing?
– What are our Additive Manufacturing Processes?
Pure fusion weapon Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Pure fusion weapon goals and mentor Pure fusion weapon customer orientation.
– Think about the functions involved in your Additive Manufacturing project. what processes flow from these functions?
– In what ways are Additive Manufacturing vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Magnetic refrigeration Critical Criteria:
Generalize Magnetic refrigeration decisions and perfect Magnetic refrigeration conflict management.
– How can you negotiate Additive Manufacturing successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Additive Manufacturing?
Optical disc Critical Criteria:
Model after Optical disc projects and create Optical disc explanations for all managers.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Additive Manufacturing objectives?
– Is Additive Manufacturing dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Stealth technology Critical Criteria:
Add value to Stealth technology leadership and triple focus on important concepts of Stealth technology relationship management.
– Consider your own Additive Manufacturing project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Additive Manufacturing processes?
Orbital ring Critical Criteria:
See the value of Orbital ring adoptions and explore and align the progress in Orbital ring.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Additive Manufacturing processes of our organization?
– Why is Additive Manufacturing important for you now?
Materials science Critical Criteria:
Track Materials science outcomes and grade techniques for implementing Materials science controls.
– Who will provide the final approval of Additive Manufacturing deliverables?
– How can you measure Additive Manufacturing in a systematic way?
Carbon-neutral fuel Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Carbon-neutral fuel goals and innovate what needs to be done with Carbon-neutral fuel.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Additive Manufacturing?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Additive Manufacturing process?
– How important is Additive Manufacturing to the user organizations mission?
Plasma window Critical Criteria:
Frame Plasma window engagements and find out.
– Does Additive Manufacturing systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What is our Additive Manufacturing Strategy?
Continuous liquid interface production Critical Criteria:
Pilot Continuous liquid interface production leadership and describe which business rules are needed as Continuous liquid interface production interface.
– What are internal and external Additive Manufacturing relations?
– Are there recognized Additive Manufacturing problems?
– How do we Lead with Additive Manufacturing in Mind?
Mobile translation Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Mobile translation failures and find the ideas you already have.
– Think about the people you identified for your Additive Manufacturing project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How do we Improve Additive Manufacturing service perception, and satisfaction?
Selective laser melting Critical Criteria:
Sort Selective laser melting tasks and maintain Selective laser melting for success.
– Think of your Additive Manufacturing project. what are the main functions?
Defense Distributed Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Defense Distributed strategies and research ways can we become the Defense Distributed company that would put us out of business.
– Why are Additive Manufacturing skills important?
Pulmonary fibrosis Critical Criteria:
Probe Pulmonary fibrosis outcomes and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Pulmonary fibrosis is getting what it needs.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Additive Manufacturing process?
Artificial brain Critical Criteria:
Boost Artificial brain engagements and display thorough understanding of the Artificial brain process.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Additive Manufacturing strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Additive Manufacturing forward?
Autonomous car Critical Criteria:
Guide Autonomous car governance and optimize Autonomous car leadership as a key to advancement.
– To what extent does management recognize Additive Manufacturing as a tool to increase the results?
Medical tricorder Critical Criteria:
Nurse Medical tricorder planning and revise understanding of Medical tricorder architectures.
– Does Additive Manufacturing analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are the short and long-term Additive Manufacturing goals?
Outline of space science Critical Criteria:
Track Outline of space science projects and define Outline of space science competency-based leadership.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Additive Manufacturing is underway?
– How can skill-level changes improve Additive Manufacturing?
Cultured meat Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Cultured meat failures and perfect Cultured meat conflict management.
– How do we Identify specific Additive Manufacturing investment and emerging trends?
– Are there Additive Manufacturing problems defined?
Additive Manufacturing File Format Critical Criteria:
Scan Additive Manufacturing File Format decisions and proactively manage Additive Manufacturing File Format risks.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Additive Manufacturing product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Animal testing Critical Criteria:
Use past Animal testing management and look in other fields.
– What business benefits will Additive Manufacturing goals deliver if achieved?
Cultural heritage Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Cultural heritage management and triple focus on important concepts of Cultural heritage relationship management.
– Is the scope of Additive Manufacturing defined?
Automated vacuum collection Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Automated vacuum collection goals and look at the big picture.
Injection moulding Critical Criteria:
Administer Injection moulding tasks and remodel and develop an effective Injection moulding strategy.
– When a Additive Manufacturing manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How is the value delivered by Additive Manufacturing being measured?
Maker culture Critical Criteria:
Meet over Maker culture quality and test out new things.
Flying car Critical Criteria:
Map Flying car visions and integrate design thinking in Flying car innovation.
Pipeline transport Critical Criteria:
Check Pipeline transport adoptions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Pipeline transport skills.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Additive Manufacturing?
– Is the Additive Manufacturing organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Space fountain Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Space fountain adoptions and customize techniques for implementing Space fountain controls.
Space tether Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Space tether outcomes and oversee Space tether requirements.
– Who needs to know about Additive Manufacturing ?
Molecular electronics Critical Criteria:
Discourse Molecular electronics decisions and get going.
– In the case of a Additive Manufacturing project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Additive Manufacturing project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Additive Manufacturing project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Additive Manufacturing been identified and analyzed?
Self-replicating machine Critical Criteria:
Apply Self-replicating machine governance and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Self-replicating machine projects.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Additive Manufacturing values?
RepRap project Critical Criteria:
Give examples of RepRap project results and forecast involvement of future RepRap project projects in development.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Additive Manufacturing products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Do Additive Manufacturing rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Carbon nanotube Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Carbon nanotube visions and find out.
Antimatter weapon Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Antimatter weapon projects and adjust implementation of Antimatter weapon.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Additive Manufacturing, including any consulting or professional services?
– Does the Additive Manufacturing task fit the clients priorities?
– Is Supporting Additive Manufacturing documentation required?
Quantum neural network Critical Criteria:
Adapt Quantum neural network adoptions and optimize Quantum neural network leadership as a key to advancement.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Additive Manufacturing with what users do day-to-day?
– What will drive Additive Manufacturing change?
Space elevator Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Space elevator tactics and create a map for yourself.
– Which customers cant participate in our Additive Manufacturing domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How would one define Additive Manufacturing leadership?
Selective laser sintering Critical Criteria:
Debate over Selective laser sintering tasks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Selective laser sintering results.
Quantum channel Critical Criteria:
Unify Quantum channel results and ask questions.
Stem-cell therapy Critical Criteria:
See the value of Stem-cell therapy visions and oversee implementation of Stem-cell therapy.
Occupational exposure limit Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Occupational exposure limit risks and look for lots of ideas.
Fictional technology Critical Criteria:
Confer over Fictional technology goals and mentor Fictional technology customer orientation.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Additive Manufacturing into the services that we provide?
3D modeling Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect 3D modeling risks and optimize 3D modeling leadership as a key to advancement.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Additive Manufacturing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Additive Manufacturing External links:
America Makes – National Additive Manufacturing …
Midwest Prototyping | Additive Manufacturing
What is Additive Manufacturing? – Definition from Techopedia
Semantic Web External links:
Semantic Web Company Home – Semantic Web Company
Semantic Web – Official Site
As of 2015, is the semantic web dead? – Updated 2017 – Quora
Lithium iron phosphate battery External links:
Cell-Con | LiFePO4 Lithium iron Phosphate Battery & …
Relion Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery (RB50) | Real Goods
Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Technology | A123 …
Racetrack memory External links:
Racetrack Memory to Beat Hard Drives & Flash | EE Times
Magnetic Domain-Wall Racetrack Memory – Science | AAAS
IBM100 – Racetrack Memory: The Future of Data Storage
Machine vision External links:
Industrial Imaging & Machine Vision | FRAMOS
Machine Vision Integration Company
Non-rocket spacelaunch External links:
Non-rocket spacelaunch – Video Learning – WizScience…
Polylactic acid External links:
Polylactic Acid (PLA) – Eco-Products
[PDF]Biodegradable Polylactic Acid Polymer with Nisin for …
Cellulose nanofiber-reinforced polylactic acid – …
Metamaterial cloaking External links:
Metamaterial cloaking – Revolvy
Metamaterial cloaking – 21pw.com
Metamaterial cloaking – WOW.com
Spacecraft propulsion External links:
Spacecraft propulsion – ScienceDaily
Antimatter Spacecraft Propulsion The Future Is Now – …
Tesseract – 21st Century Spacecraft Propulsion
Carbon nanotube field-effect transistor External links:
Carbon nanotube field-effect transistor – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Carbon nanotube field-effect transistor
Distributed manufacturing External links:
Download and Read Distributed Manufacturing …
Distributed manufacturing – Appropedia: The …
Distributed Manufacturing – Paradigm, Concepts, …
Beam-powered propulsion External links:
Beam-powered Propulsion images on Photobucket
European Agency for Safety and Health at Work External links:
European Agency for Safety and Health at Work | Practical …
[European agency for safety and health at work].
Robot welding External links:
Self programming robot welding – YouTube
Quantum computing External links:
[quant-ph/9708022] Quantum Computing – arXiv
[1009.2267] Quantum Computing – arXiv
Bar stock External links:
Title Bar Stock Footage Video | Shutterstock
Title Bar Stock Footage ~ Royalty Free Stock Videos | Pond5
Bar Stock – Raw Materials | McMaster-Carr
Pure fusion weapon External links:
Pure fusion weapon – broom02.revolvy.com
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Pure fusion weapon
Pure Fusion Weapon | Nuclear Warfare | Nuclear Physics
Magnetic refrigeration External links:
GE Magnetic Refrigeration: How it Works – YouTube
Magnetic Refrigeration System – Cooltech Applications
Optical disc External links:
An optical disc is designed to support one of three recording types: read-only (e.g.: CD and CD-ROM), recordable (write-once, e.g. CD-R), or re-recordable (rewritable, e.g. CD-RW). Write-once optical discs commonly have an organic dye recording layer between the substrate and the reflective layer.
Stealth technology External links:
Stealth Technology | Niagara Conservation
Orbital ring External links:
Aria Orbital Ring | francesca’s
Orbital Rings – YouTube
Orbital Ring Chain – Beaducation.com – YouTube
Materials science External links:
Home | Institute of Materials Science
Materials Science and Engineering
Materials Science and NanoEngineering
Plasma window External links:
Plasma Window – Brookhaven National Laboratory
[PDF]Experimental study of plasma window – arXiv
Continuous liquid interface production External links:
CLIP (Continuous Liquid Interface Production) » …
Continuous Liquid Interface Production (CLIP)
Mobile translation External links:
mobile translation English to Spanish: Cambridge Dictionary
Reverso : mobile translation
Mobile Translation (Community Project) – LDSTech
Selective laser melting External links:
SLM – Selective Laser Melting – for 3D printing metal parts
Defense Distributed External links:
Defense Distributed Liberator – IMFDB.org
About DEFENSE DISTRIBUTED
Defense Distributed Creates 3-D Printable Gun Parts …
Pulmonary fibrosis External links:
Pulmonary Fibrosis | Mayo Clinic Connect
Know IPF Now | Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis: Causes and Symptoms
Medical tricorder External links:
Scanadu: The medical Tricorder from Star Trek is here – CNN
[PDF]Medical Tricorder Readings – TrekRPG
[PDF]Star Trek Medical Tricorder Youtube – bellavistaar.gov
Cultured meat External links:
Cultured Meat | Cultured Beef
Additive Manufacturing File Format External links:
[PPT]Additive Manufacturing File Format – blog@usf
Animal testing External links:
title for animal testing research paper? | Yahoo Answers
Animal testing (Book, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
Free Animal Testing Essays and Papers – 123HelpMe
Cultural heritage External links:
Smithsonian Center for Folklife and Cultural Heritage – …
Cultural Heritage Pakistan – AbeBooks
Automated vacuum collection External links:
Automated vacuum collection – YouTube
Automated Vacuum Collection | Urban Neighbourhood
Injection moulding External links:
ENGEL plastics injection moulding machines | IM machinery
TetraPlas, Automotive Plastics, injection Moulding
Maker culture External links:
What Are They? – Libraries & Maker Culture: A Resource …
Do students buy into maker culture? | eSchool News
Welcome to the Maker Culture in Turkey | Make:
Pipeline transport External links:
What are the merits of pipeline transport? – Quora
Business Profile | Wolverine Pipeline Transport LTD.
Space fountain External links:
Is Elon Musk planning to build a space fountain? – Quora
Øresund Space Collective – Space Fountain – YouTube
Space tether External links:
http://Space tethers are long cables which can be used for propulsion, momentum exchange, stabilization and altitude control, or maintaining the relative positions of the components of a large dispersed satellite/spacecraft sensor system.
Dynamics of space tether systems (Book, 1993) …
Space tether – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Molecular electronics External links:
Molecular Electronics – IOPscience
Molecular electronics (Book, 1992) [WorldCat.org]
Self-replicating machine External links:
Self-replicating machine – YouTube
RepRap Self-replicating machine | EE Times
RepRap project External links:
Reprap Project- How to Make Filament for 3D Printing – YouTube
The RepRap Project · GitHub
The Official History of the RepRap Project | All3DP
Antimatter weapon External links:
Antimatter weapon | Memory Alpha | FANDOM powered by …
Antimatter Weapons – Want to know
Antimatter Weapons – bibliotecapleyades.net
Quantum neural network External links:
A quantum neural network computes its own relative …
What is QUANTUM NEURAL NETWORK? What does …
[1408.7005] The quest for a Quantum Neural Network
Space elevator External links:
space elevator – Everything2.com
The space elevator (Book, 2002) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]LUNAR SPACE ELEVATORS FOR CISLUNAR …
Selective laser sintering External links:
SLS – Selective Laser Sintering – Robust Plastic Parts
Selective Laser Sintering – Added Strength & Durability
http://Ad · www.xcentricmold.com/rapid-prototype
Selective Laser Sintering – Added Strength & Durability
http://Ad · www.xcentricmold.com/rapid-prototype
Quantum channel External links:
Quantum Channel 2 – LEDI
Quantum channel made of light — ScienceDaily
[quant-ph/9604015] The capacity of the noisy quantum channel
Occupational exposure limit External links:
IOEL means Internal Occupational Exposure Limit – All …
Occupational Exposure Limit – How is Occupational …
Fictional technology External links:
What is fictional technology? – Quora
3D modeling External links:
3D modeling – VDrift
3D Modeling Online Free | 3D Warehouse Models | SketchUp
3D modeling (Book, 2015) [WorldCat.org]