What is involved in Agile Java
Find out what the related areas are that Agile Java connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Agile Java thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Agile Java journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Agile Java leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Agile Java related domains to cover and 263 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Agile Java, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, User experience, Code refactoring, Software project management, Legacy system, Build automation, ISO 9001, Story-driven modeling, Alistair Cockburn, Risk analysis, Capability Maturity Model, Acceptance testing, Software quality assurance, Microsoft Solutions Framework, Domain-driven design, Software deployment, Object model, Formal methods, Agile testing, Incremental build model, Management fad, Capability Maturity Model Integration, Planning poker, Project management triangle, Software craftsmanship, Enterprise architecture, Extreme Programming, Software development, Change control board, Function model, Large-Scale Scrum, Customer engagement, Burndown chart, Project planning, Software prototyping, Executable UML, Object-oriented programming, Software archaeology, ISO 9000, IT infrastructure, Team software process, Software engineering, Programming tool, Work in process, Project stakeholders, Integrated development environment, Scrum Master, Technical debt, Aspect-oriented software development, Service-oriented architecture, Adaptive software development, Acceptance test–driven development, Software construction, IEEE Standards Association, Agile modeling, Dynamic Systems Development Method, Customer representative, Danese Cooper, Requirements engineering, Data model, Elephant in the room, Use case, Waterfall development, Iterative and incremental development, Software documentation, Personal software process:
Agile Java Critical Criteria:
Detail Agile Java failures and finalize specific methods for Agile Java acceptance.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Agile Java moving forward?
– Is Agile Java Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Do we have past Agile Java Successes?
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 issues and tour deciding if ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 progress is made.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Agile Java services/products?
– Among the Agile Java product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How do we keep improving Agile Java?
User experience Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for User experience goals and achieve a single User experience view and bringing data together.
– what is the best design framework for Agile Java organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– What is the difference between information architecture and user experience design?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Agile Java processes of our organization?
– What are the potential impacts to user experience by using a cloud-based service?
– What are the problems when integrating Agile Development and User Experience?
– Agile-User Experience Design: With or Without a Usability Expert in the Team?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– What are the best-practices for creating a good User Experience?
– What does User Experience do?
– What is User Experience?
Code refactoring Critical Criteria:
Devise Code refactoring planning and probe Code refactoring strategic alliances.
– Can we do Agile Java without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What are the barriers to increased Agile Java production?
– Are accountability and ownership for Agile Java clearly defined?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Judge Software project management outcomes and explore and align the progress in Software project management.
– Does Agile Java create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Are we Assessing Agile Java and Risk?
Legacy system Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Legacy system strategies and arbitrate Legacy system techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– The process of conducting a data migration involves access to both the legacy source and the target source. The target source must be configured according to requirements. If youre using a contractor and provided that the contractor is under strict confidentiality, do you permit the contractor to house copies of your source data during the implementation?
– Do you consider legacy alternatives (analog systems, manual mode, or conservative operations) to provide redundancy to systems with cyber vulnerabilities?
– What actions must be taken in order to successfully integrate numerous systems, including legacy data from earlier systems that are desired for analysis?
– Are there technological or capacity constraints from the legacy systems that would mandate or preclude real-time integration with the existing systems?
– Who is currently performing the database work, and how big is the legacy database in terms of addresses, email addresses, touches, preferences?
– What are the existing methods, techniques and tool support to enable migration of legacy software towards cloud-based environment?
– Are Hardware and softwarea legacy components sufficient to support the task of integrating large and complex sets of information?
– How long will the manufacturer support applications and what is the manufacturers history of support for legacy appliances?
– What are the existing research issues and what should be the future research agenda in legacy to cloud migration?
– Is the system capable, or can it be made capable, of being interoperable and integrated with other systems?
– Who will be responsible for extraction of the legacy data and will work with the vendor on transformation?
– Data feeds are often derived from application programs or legacy data sources. what does it mean?
– Can we understand the timeframe given replacing the current legacy system with the new systems?
– What about all the existing Legacy Software that we have to continue to develop and maintain?
– Do different parts of the organization use different processes for the same function?
– What is the definitive data collection and what is the legacy of said collection?
– How do you inventory and assess business processes as part of an ERP evaluation?
– How do I make my organization comply with yet another new model?
– How has the process been adapted?
– How broken is SIP and why?
Build automation Critical Criteria:
Consult on Build automation tactics and assess what counts with Build automation that we are not counting.
ISO 9001 Critical Criteria:
Consider ISO 9001 goals and give examples utilizing a core of simple ISO 9001 skills.
– Does Agile Java include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Agile Java does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Does a supplier having an ISO 9001 or AS9100 certification automatically satisfy this requirement?
Story-driven modeling Critical Criteria:
Check Story-driven modeling failures and proactively manage Story-driven modeling risks.
– Have you identified your Agile Java key performance indicators?
– What is our Agile Java Strategy?
Alistair Cockburn Critical Criteria:
Confer re Alistair Cockburn decisions and change contexts.
– Who will provide the final approval of Agile Java deliverables?
– Are there recognized Agile Java problems?
– How do we go about Securing Agile Java?
Risk analysis Critical Criteria:
Consult on Risk analysis governance and get going.
– How do risk analysis and Risk Management inform your organizations decisionmaking processes for long-range system planning, major project description and cost estimation, priority programming, and project development?
– What levels of assurance are needed and how can the risk analysis benefit setting standards and policy functions?
– In which two Service Management processes would you be most likely to use a risk analysis and management method?
– How does the business impact analysis use data from Risk Management and risk analysis?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Agile Java project?
– How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
– With risk analysis do we answer the question how big is the risk?
– What about Agile Java Analysis of results?
– Are there Agile Java problems defined?
Capability Maturity Model Critical Criteria:
Chart Capability Maturity Model tactics and summarize a clear Capability Maturity Model focus.
– Does Agile Java systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What are specific Agile Java Rules to follow?
Acceptance testing Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Acceptance testing risks and attract Acceptance testing skills.
– What is your process for client reviews or acceptance testing?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Detail Software quality assurance tactics and cater for concise Software quality assurance education.
– Can we add value to the current Agile Java decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
Microsoft Solutions Framework Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Microsoft Solutions Framework governance and track iterative Microsoft Solutions Framework results.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Agile Java objectives?
– How do we measure improved Agile Java service perception, and satisfaction?
– Is Supporting Agile Java documentation required?
Domain-driven design Critical Criteria:
Canvass Domain-driven design failures and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Domain-driven design projects.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Agile Java processes?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Agile Java strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What vendors make products that address the Agile Java needs?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Confer over Software deployment visions and know what your objective is.
– Consider your own Agile Java project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How important is Agile Java to the user organizations mission?
– Which Agile Java goals are the most important?
Object model Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Object model quality and revise understanding of Object model architectures.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Agile Java product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Is Agile Java dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Think about Formal methods outcomes and observe effective Formal methods.
– How do we Improve Agile Java service perception, and satisfaction?
– Do we all define Agile Java in the same way?
Agile testing Critical Criteria:
Review Agile testing visions and improve Agile testing service perception.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Agile Java leader?
– What are our needs in relation to Agile Java skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How likely is the current Agile Java plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Examine Incremental build model quality and stake your claim.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Agile Java? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Who needs to know about Agile Java ?
– How much does Agile Java help?
Management fad Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Management fad projects and change contexts.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Agile Java?
– Will Agile Java have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Capability Maturity Model Integration Critical Criteria:
Focus on Capability Maturity Model Integration projects and finalize the present value of growth of Capability Maturity Model Integration.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Agile Java study?
– Is a Agile Java Team Work effort in place?
Planning poker Critical Criteria:
Use past Planning poker leadership and mentor Planning poker customer orientation.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Agile Java is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Agile Java processes?
Project management triangle Critical Criteria:
X-ray Project management triangle strategies and document what potential Project management triangle megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What is the source of the strategies for Agile Java strengthening and reform?
– When a Agile Java manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Software craftsmanship Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Software craftsmanship strategies and find the essential reading for Software craftsmanship researchers.
– Have all basic functions of Agile Java been defined?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Enterprise architecture results and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Enterprise architecture.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– What are the usability implications of Agile Java actions?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is our formula for success in Agile Java ?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Extreme Programming Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Extreme Programming results and raise human resource and employment practices for Extreme Programming.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Agile Java with what users do day-to-day?
– Are assumptions made in Agile Java stated explicitly?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Software development Critical Criteria:
Align Software development planning and balance specific methods for improving Software development results.
– The sprint backlog is the list of work the team must address during the next sprint. The list is derived by selecting stories/features from the top of the product backlog until the team feels they have enough work to fill the sprint. Is this done by the team asking, Can we also do this?
– Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– How do you take a methodology, like agile development, that basically evolved in small groups and then scale it up so that it works on projects with hundreds of developers and thousands of users?
– Imagine a scenario where you engage a software group to build a critical software system. Do you think you could provide every last detail the developers need to know right off the bat?
– What if your business needs are still emerging and certain aspects of the system are rapidly changing or cannot be defined yet?
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– Does the organization have a distinct quality program that support continuous process improvement?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– Will the organizational culture support new values of the agile team?
– What software development and data management tools been selected?
– How do you develop requirements for agile software development?
– How could principles be more precisely measured or valued?
– What does it mean to scale agile solution delivery?
– How can a conceptual agile framework be developed?
– Is Internet-speed software development different?
– How large is the system that is being developed?
– What Can We Learn From a Theory of Complexity?
– How do Agile projects prioritize work?
– What is our Agile methodology?
Change control board Critical Criteria:
Investigate Change control board management and adjust implementation of Change control board.
– Do those selected for the Agile Java team have a good general understanding of what Agile Java is all about?
Function model Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Function model management and develop and take control of the Function model initiative.
– What are the key elements of your Agile Java performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How can you negotiate Agile Java successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Large-Scale Scrum Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Large-Scale Scrum management and finalize specific methods for Large-Scale Scrum acceptance.
– How do we know that any Agile Java analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Agile Java?
Customer engagement Critical Criteria:
Understand Customer engagement issues and describe which business rules are needed as Customer engagement interface.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Agile Java process?
– Think of your Agile Java project. what are the main functions?
– Are virtual assistants the future of Customer Service?
Burndown chart Critical Criteria:
Generalize Burndown chart tasks and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Burndown chart projects.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Agile Java that make it risky?
– What are the business goals Agile Java is aiming to achieve?
Project planning Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Project planning leadership and raise human resource and employment practices for Project planning.
– What threat is Agile Java addressing?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Software prototyping risks and observe effective Software prototyping.
Executable UML Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Executable UML strategies and adjust implementation of Executable UML.
– For your Agile Java project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Object-oriented programming adoptions and devise Object-oriented programming key steps.
– Is there a Agile Java Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Agile Java Management?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Administer Software archaeology tactics and finalize the present value of growth of Software archaeology.
– Does the Agile Java task fit the clients priorities?
ISO 9000 Critical Criteria:
Reorganize ISO 9000 risks and frame using storytelling to create more compelling ISO 9000 projects.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– Do not ISO 9000 and CMM certifications loose their meaning when applied to the software industry?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Agile Java project?
IT infrastructure Critical Criteria:
Boost IT infrastructure adoptions and look for lots of ideas.
– Can we achieve even more efficient utilization of software and hardware within mission systems and IT infrastructure investments?
– What IT infrastructure do we have and what do we need to support the future organization needs?
– In which area(s) do data integration and BI, as part of Fusion Middleware, help our IT infrastructure?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Agile Java opportunities costing us money?
– How to get alignment between business strategy and IT infrastructure?
– How do we Identify specific Agile Java investment and emerging trends?
– How to deal with Agile Java Changes?
Team software process Critical Criteria:
Rank Team software process management and point out improvements in Team software process.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Agile Java project?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Agile Java?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Software engineering leadership and shift your focus.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Agile Java requirements in detail?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Programming tool Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Programming tool adoptions and look at it backwards.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Agile Java leaders?
Work in process Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Work in process tasks and optimize Work in process leadership as a key to advancement.
Project stakeholders Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Project stakeholders strategies and describe which business rules are needed as Project stakeholders interface.
– What are the disruptive Agile Java technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What are our Agile Java Processes?
Integrated development environment Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Integrated development environment engagements and overcome Integrated development environment skills and management ineffectiveness.
Scrum Master Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Scrum Master risks and track iterative Scrum Master results.
– Who is the scrum master?
Technical debt Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Technical debt engagements and research ways can we become the Technical debt company that would put us out of business.
Aspect-oriented software development Critical Criteria:
X-ray Aspect-oriented software development failures and oversee Aspect-oriented software development management by competencies.
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Confer over Service-oriented architecture decisions and secure Service-oriented architecture creativity.
Adaptive software development Critical Criteria:
Define Adaptive software development engagements and cater for concise Adaptive software development education.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Agile Java process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Agile Java process available?
– What are the short and long-term Agile Java goals?
Acceptance test–driven development Critical Criteria:
Read up on Acceptance test–driven development quality and assess and formulate effective operational and Acceptance test–driven development strategies.
– Does Agile Java analysis show the relationships among important Agile Java factors?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Agile Java effort?
Software construction Critical Criteria:
Survey Software construction tasks and explain and analyze the challenges of Software construction.
– How is the value delivered by Agile Java being measured?
IEEE Standards Association Critical Criteria:
X-ray IEEE Standards Association adoptions and spearhead techniques for implementing IEEE Standards Association.
– What are all of our Agile Java domains and what do they do?
– What will drive Agile Java change?
Agile modeling Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Agile modeling outcomes and forecast involvement of future Agile modeling projects in development.
Dynamic Systems Development Method Critical Criteria:
Scan Dynamic Systems Development Method projects and pioneer acquisition of Dynamic Systems Development Method systems.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Agile Java activities?
Customer representative Critical Criteria:
Mix Customer representative tasks and achieve a single Customer representative view and bringing data together.
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Trace Danese Cooper tasks and pay attention to the small things.
Requirements engineering Critical Criteria:
Adapt Requirements engineering visions and drive action.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Agile Java delivery for example is new software needed?
– Will Agile Java deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Group Data model adoptions and differentiate in coordinating Data model.
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
Elephant in the room Critical Criteria:
Understand Elephant in the room leadership and develop and take control of the Elephant in the room initiative.
– How would one define Agile Java leadership?
Use case Critical Criteria:
Grade Use case engagements and integrate design thinking in Use case innovation.
– While a move from Oracles MySQL may be necessary because of its inability to handle key big data use cases, why should that move involve a switch to Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise?
– What tools specific functionality do clients use the most often in data management to what degree and for what use case?
– Are responsibilities clear across monitoring market developments, engagement, internal communication, driving use cases?
– Are efforts focused on identifying use cases from real pain points (and not finding a problem for blockchain to solve)?
– Are NoSQL databases used primarily for applications or are they used in Business Intelligence use cases as well?
– Are there select partners in your peer group that may allow you to share thinking and build use cases together?
– Are there select use cases you want to incubate and lead for your organization or business?
– Of the different industry use cases, what are the top ones that you want to monitor?
– How can the internet of things represent an innovative use case in our sector?
– What are the use cases that your org is targeting currently for its CMDB/CMS?
– What are the use cases that your org is targeting currently for its CMDB/CMS?
– How can the best Big Data solution be chosen based on use case requirements?
– What are the best use cases for Mobile Business Intelligence?
– Are any competitors experimenting with use cases?
– What are the best Internet of Things use cases?
– What use cases are affected by GDPR and how?
Waterfall development Critical Criteria:
Examine Waterfall development management and point out improvements in Waterfall development.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Agile Java products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Match Iterative and incremental development adoptions and summarize a clear Iterative and incremental development focus.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Agile Java been identified and analyzed?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Agile Java?
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Administer Software documentation failures and get the big picture.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Agile Java project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Agile Java into the services that we provide?
Personal software process Critical Criteria:
Check Personal software process failures and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Personal software process results.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Agile Java ?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Agile Java Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Agile Java External links:
Agile Java Developer – Amdocs
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 External links:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
IEC – ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Dashboard > Scope
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
http://www.iso.org › … › Standards catalogue › Browse by TC › ISO/IEC JTC 1
User experience External links:
Google User Experience Research
Code refactoring External links:
Overview of Code Refactoring – Peter’s blog
Code Refactoring – PowerTheShell
Legacy system External links:
Legacy System – Spectrum—Payroll | TLM | HR | Benefits
Legacy System Catalog – Implant Direct
Build automation External links:
Release Management and Build Automation with TFS …
ISO 9001 External links:
Bevel Gear Co., LTD | ISO 9001 Precision Gear Manufacturer
ISO 9001 Purchasing Procedures | Chron.com
Alistair Cockburn External links:
Alistair Cockburn | Facebook
Writing Effective Use Cases by Alistair Cockburn – Goodreads
Alistair Cockburn | Profile | Scrum Alliance
Risk analysis External links:
Project Management and Risk Analysis Software | Safran
MyRisk®: Secure Risk Assessment and Risk Analysis …
What is risk analysis? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Capability Maturity Model External links:
What is Capability Maturity Model (CMM)? – Definition …
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
Acceptance testing External links:
[PDF]CONSTRUCTION AND ACCEPTANCE TESTING OF …
[PDF]Acceptance Testing and Quality Control of Dental …
[PDF]CONSTRUCTION AND ACCEPTANCE TESTING OF …
Software quality assurance External links:
15-1199.01 – Software Quality Assurance Engineers and …
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
Software Quality Assurance (SQA) – Techopedia.com
Microsoft Solutions Framework External links:
Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) Overview
Microsoft Solutions Framework Essentials – Download.com
Microsoft Solutions Framework – How is Microsoft …
Domain-driven design External links:
Domain-Driven Design – What is it and how do you use it?
Software deployment External links:
Sophos Central: Software deployment methods – Sophos Community
Software Deployment – PC Power Management – IT …
Object model External links:
What is the Document Object Model? – w3.org
What is an Object Model? – Definition from Techopedia
Formal methods External links:
Formal Methods in Architecture – Home | Facebook
[PDF]Introducing Formal Methods – MIT
FM 2018: Oxford 15-17 July 2018 – Formal Methods Europe
Agile testing External links:
Agile Testing – Software Testing Fundamentals
Agile Testing Days
Register – Agile Testing Days
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental Build model | COMPLEX TESTER
Incremental build model by John Brock on Prezi
Incremental build model – YouTube
Management fad External links:
What is MANAGEMENT FAD? What does MANAGEMENT FAD …
Shared services: Management fad or real value – Strategy&
Is ‘mindfulness’ just another management fad? | Fortune
Capability Maturity Model Integration External links:
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
Planning poker External links:
Agile Estimating and Planning: Planning Poker – Mike …
Online planning poker – Scrum Online
Project management triangle External links:
Understanding The Project Management Triangle (or …
What is a Project Management Triangle?
Software craftsmanship External links:
My thoughts on User Experience and Software Craftsmanship
Reality Refactored | software craftsmanship
Software Craftsmanship Principles & Practices | 8th Light
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture | North Dakota ITD
Enterprise Architecture – CDT Services
Zachman International – Enterprise Architecture
Extreme Programming External links:
What is Extreme Programming? (XP) | Process Maturity | FAQ
What is Extreme Programming (XP)? – Definition from Techo…
“In this second edition of Extreme Programming Explained, Kent Beck organizes and presents five years’ worth of experiences, growth, and change revolving around XP.
Software development External links:
LeanDog – Custom Software Development & Consulting
Stackify – Software Development Tools For Diagnosing …
Change control board External links:
Change Control Board | FAMIT
Change Control Board • ITS: Colorado College
Change Control Board Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Function model External links:
[PDF]360 Thinking: An Executive Function Model and …
RapidIO Bus Function Model | BFM User Group
Large-Scale Scrum External links:
Introduction to LeSS (Large-Scale Scrum) – Dawson – …
Introduction to LeSS (Large-Scale Scrum) – Shana – YouTube
Customer engagement External links:
Customer Engagement Software – Listen360
http://Customer engagement (CE) is an effect, a reaction, a connection, a response and/or an experience of customers with one another, with a company or a brand. The initiative for engagement can be either consumer-or company-led and the medium of engagement can be on or offline.
Signal – Customer Engagement Marketing | Identity …
Burndown chart External links:
Understanding the Scrum Burndown Chart – Methods & …
Create a Basic Burndown Chart in Excel – YouTube
JIRA Burndown Chart – tutorialspoint.com
Project planning External links:
[PDF]Project Planning and Development
Software prototyping External links:
Skill Pages – Software prototyping | Dice.com
Software Prototyping | Rapid Prototyping | AgileThought
[PDF]What is Software Prototyping? – tutorialspoint.com
Executable UML External links:
University Bookstore at Texas State – Executable UML
Elevator Requirements — Executable UML (xUML)
Executable UML (xUML)
Object-oriented programming External links:
What Is Object-Oriented Programming? – Upwork
Software archaeology External links:
Content-Type: text/shitpost : Software Archaeology
Rex Widmer -RWS- Software Archaeology Computer …
Software Archaeology | CSIAC
ISO 9000 External links:
How to Become ISO 9000 Certified | Chron.com
Find How ISO 9000 and ISO 9001 differ from one another
List of ISO 9000 Registered Companies – 9000 Store
IT infrastructure External links:
Simplify IT with Hybrid IT Infrastructure Solutions | HPE™
What is IT Infrastructure? – Definition from Techopedia
Operational Services: IT Infrastructure and Technical …
Team software process External links:
Team Software Process (TSP) Coach Mentoring Program …
Team Software Process TSPi – PowerPoint PPT Presentation
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering Stack Exchange
Programming tool External links:
NUMICRO ISP PROGRAMMING TOOL FOR GX2/4 – …
XKLOADER2 – 2nd Gen XPRESSKIT Computer Programming tool
Work in process External links:
Work in Process | FlowTrac
Work in process. (Book, 1973) [WorldCat.org]
Work in progress vs work in process – Grammarist
Integrated development environment External links:
Integrated Development Environment – Green Hills MULTI
Integrated Development Environment Elements
Anypoint Studio | Integrated Development Environment …
Scrum Master External links:
What is Scrum Master? – Definition from Techopedia
Scrum Master – Scaled Agile Framework
Scrum Master Certification Flashcards | Quizlet
Technical debt External links:
Biology, the New (Old) Technical Debt… and What That …
How to Calculate Technical Debt – CIO Journal – WSJ
What is Technical Debt? – Definition from Techopedia
Aspect-oriented software development External links:
Aspect-oriented software development (AOSD) uses this approach to create a better modularity for functional and nonfunctional requirements, platform specifics, and more, allowing you to build more understandable systems that are easier to configure and extend to meet the evolving needs of stakeholders. In this highly anticipated new …
Service-oriented architecture External links:
Understanding Service-Oriented Architecture
Service-Oriented Architecture | Coursera
Adaptive software development External links:
Adaptive Software Development – How is Adaptive …
The Benefits of Adaptive Software Development | Adaptik
What is adaptive software development? – Quora
IEEE Standards Association External links:
IEEE Standards Association – Documents
IEEE Standards Association – Sign In
IEEE Standards Association – Home | Facebook
Agile modeling External links:
Agile Modeling and Prototyping – Instructure
Quiz & Worksheet – Agile Modeling | Study.com
Agile Modeling with Mind Map and UML | StickyMinds
Dynamic Systems Development Method External links:
Dynamic Systems Development Method – YouTube
Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM) – Prezi
Dynamic Systems Development Method, The Standard …
Customer representative External links:
[PDF]CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE ASSOCIATE I – …
Danese Cooper External links:
Danese Cooper | SCALE 16x
Danese Cooper – Google+
Contact Danese Cooper for $20 – earn.com
Requirements engineering External links:
Requirements Engineering (eBook, 2002) [WorldCat.org]
Requirements Engineering for Survivable Systems. …
Requirements engineering (Book, 1996) [WorldCat.org]
Elephant in the room External links:
Elephant in the Room | Tulsa Men’s Haircuts | Grooming …
The Elephant In The Room Last Night | ConservativeHQ.com
Use case External links:
TeamViewer Use Case – Mobile Device Support
TeamViewer Use Case – Meetings & Collaboration
Identify use case scenarios | Microsoft Docs
Waterfall development External links:
Agile vs Waterfall Development model | SysGears – …
Waterfall Development – How to Build a Startup – YouTube
Iterative and incremental development External links:
Iterative and incremental development – YouTube
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Iterative and Incremental Development.flv – YouTube
Software documentation External links:
Software Documentation Templates and Examples
Software Documentation – help.baiworks.com
How to Write Software Documentation: 8 Steps (with …
Personal software process External links:
Personal Software Process (PSP) Fundamentals
Lyrics containing the term: personal software process
https://www.lyrics.com/lyrics/personal software process
The SEI Personal Software Process: Improve Yourself! – …