Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Xdebug Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Xdebug related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Xdebug specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Xdebug Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 704 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Xdebug improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 704 standard requirements:
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- How do you measure success?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Xdebug processes of our organization?
- Do those selected for the Xdebug team have a good general understanding of what Xdebug is all about?
- Does our organization need more Xdebug education?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Xdebug project manager?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Xdebug book in PDF containing 704 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Xdebug self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Xdebug Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Xdebug areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Xdebug Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Xdebug projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Xdebug Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Xdebug project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s approach to its work allow for modification and improvement over time?
- Procurement Audit: Are there special emergency purchase order procedures?
- Executing Process Group: How can you use Microsoft Xdebug project and Excel to assist in Xdebug project risk management?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Xdebug project via agreements?
- Executing Process Group: How do you prevent staff are just doing busywork to pass the time?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Is the programme making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the criteria for selecting suppliers of off the shelf products?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Xdebug project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Xdebug project is needed?
- Milestone List: Do you foresee any technical risks or developmental challenges?
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that procurement complies with the relevant legislation?
Step-by-step and complete Xdebug Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Xdebug project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Xdebug project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Xdebug project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Xdebug project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Xdebug project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Xdebug project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Xdebug project with this in-depth Xdebug Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Xdebug projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Xdebug and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Xdebug investments work better.
This Xdebug All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.