What is involved in SAP BPC
Find out what the related areas are that SAP BPC connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a SAP BPC thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its SAP BPC journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward SAP BPC leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which SAP BPC related domains to cover and 43 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
SAP BPC, OutlookSoft, Business Objects, Business performance management, Cognos, Connecticut, Deloitte, Hyperion Solutions Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP AG, SAS Institute, Software company, Software patents, Stamford, Connecticut:
SAP BPC Critical Criteria:
Discuss SAP BPC strategies and drive action.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once SAP BPC is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Which SAP BPC goals are the most important?
– Are there SAP BPC problems defined?
OutlookSoft Critical Criteria:
Deliberate OutlookSoft goals and describe which business rules are needed as OutlookSoft interface.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of SAP BPC into the services that we provide?
– What vendors make products that address the SAP BPC needs?
– How to Secure SAP BPC?
Business Objects Critical Criteria:
Map Business Objects projects and find the essential reading for Business Objects researchers.
– What are our best practices for minimizing SAP BPC project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the SAP BPC project lifecycle?
– How does Tableau stack up against the traditional BI software like Microstrategy or Business Objects?
– Among the SAP BPC product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How do mission and objectives affect the SAP BPC processes of our organization?
Business performance management Critical Criteria:
Check Business performance management visions and customize techniques for implementing Business performance management controls.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a SAP BPC strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Is there any existing SAP BPC governance structure?
Cognos Critical Criteria:
Survey Cognos visions and display thorough understanding of the Cognos process.
– In a project to restructure SAP BPC outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What will drive SAP BPC change?
Connecticut Critical Criteria:
Coach on Connecticut engagements and find the ideas you already have.
– Is there a SAP BPC Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How do we manage SAP BPC Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Who sets the SAP BPC standards?
Deloitte Critical Criteria:
Probe Deloitte projects and revise understanding of Deloitte architectures.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding SAP BPC?
– Can we do SAP BPC without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How do we Lead with SAP BPC in Mind?
Hyperion Solutions Corporation Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Hyperion Solutions Corporation strategies and work towards be a leading Hyperion Solutions Corporation expert.
– Is Supporting SAP BPC documentation required?
– Are we Assessing SAP BPC and Risk?
Oracle Corporation Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Oracle Corporation visions and innovate what needs to be done with Oracle Corporation.
– what is the best design framework for SAP BPC organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to SAP BPC? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
SAP AG Critical Criteria:
Chat re SAP AG quality and research ways can we become the SAP AG company that would put us out of business.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of SAP BPC product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What is our formula for success in SAP BPC ?
SAS Institute Critical Criteria:
Define SAS Institute quality and develop and take control of the SAS Institute initiative.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic SAP BPC objectives?
– Will SAP BPC deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Software company Critical Criteria:
Gauge Software company leadership and get answers.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our SAP BPC agendas for the next 3 years?
– Is maximizing SAP BPC protection the same as minimizing SAP BPC loss?
– Does our organization need more SAP BPC education?
Software patents Critical Criteria:
Pilot Software patents failures and do something to it.
– What is the source of the strategies for SAP BPC strengthening and reform?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as SAP BPC leaders?
Stamford, Connecticut Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Stamford, Connecticut tactics and prioritize challenges of Stamford, Connecticut.
– Think about the functions involved in your SAP BPC project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How do we Identify specific SAP BPC investment and emerging trends?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the SAP BPC Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
SAP BPC External links:
SAP BPC | SAP Business Planning & Consolidation
SAP BPC | SAP Business Planning & Consolidation
Column5 – Elite SAP BPC Consultants
OutlookSoft External links:
outlooksoft.com @ OutlookSoft Corporation
OutlookSoft.com – AboutUs
Column5 & OutlookSoft: A History of BPC Expertise
Business Objects External links:
Introduction to SAP Business Objects (BO / BOBJ) – YouTube
[PDF]INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS OBJECTS – Mass.Gov
[PDF]Business Objects Report Writing Guide – CMS Net
Business performance management External links:
BPMSG – Business Performance Management Singapore
Top 20 Business Performance Management Software …
Business Performance Management & Operational …
Cognos External links:
Log On to IBM Cognos Software – United States Marine Corps
What is Cognos? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Overview – Cognos Analytics – IBM
Connecticut External links:
Connecticut Department of Energy & Environmental …
Deloitte External links:
Login – Deloitte Connect
Deloitte US – Official Site
Deloitte Technical Library
Hyperion Solutions Corporation External links:
Dave Stephens at Hyperion Solutions Corporation …
Oracle Corporation External links:
ORCL Key Statistics | Oracle Corporation Stock – Yahoo
Oracle Corporation – ORCL – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Oracle Corporation (ORCL) Pre-Market Trading – NASDAQ.com
SAP AG External links:
User Management, SAP AG
User Management, SAP AG
User Management, SAP AG – myworkplace.state.pa.us:440
SAS Institute External links:
JMP by SAS Institute | Office of Information Technology
SAS Institute Inc. v. Matal | Oyez
SAS Institute Inc. v. Matal – SCOTUSblog
Software company External links:
About PowerDMS – A Policy Management Software Company
Medical Practice Management Software Company – …
About ClearCare Online – Home Care Software Company
Software patents External links:
Electronic and Software Patents: Law and Practice, …
Software patents – Fortune
Software Patents Pros and Cons | Invents Company, LLC
Stamford, Connecticut External links:
Village at Stamford Apartments in Stamford, Connecticut
Stamford, Connecticut Obituaries | Legacy.com
Tide table: Stamford, Connecticut – Mobile Geographics