What is involved in Population Health Management Platforms
Find out what the related areas are that Population Health Management Platforms connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Population Health Management Platforms thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Population Health Management Platforms journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Population Health Management Platforms leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Population Health Management Platforms related domains to cover and 37 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Population Health Management Platforms, Medecision, Accountable care organization, CERECONS, Philadelphia, Software as a service:
Population Health Management Platforms Critical Criteria:
Explore Population Health Management Platforms engagements and secure Population Health Management Platforms creativity.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Population Health Management Platforms opportunities costing us money?
– Think of your Population Health Management Platforms project. what are the main functions?
– What are all of our Population Health Management Platforms domains and what do they do?
Medecision Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Medecision decisions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Medecision is getting what it needs.
– Will Population Health Management Platforms have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Population Health Management Platforms project?
– How do we maintain Population Health Management Platformss Integrity?
Accountable care organization Critical Criteria:
Define Accountable care organization projects and triple focus on important concepts of Accountable care organization relationship management.
– What is the role of a hospital in a new community environment that provides more efficient and effective health care (e.g., what are the redesigned structures and models, the role and implementation of accountable care organizations, the structures and processes needed to implement new payment models such as bundled payments, and how do organizations transition to this new role)?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Population Health Management Platforms delivery for example is new software needed?
– Patient Engagement – How can your compensation be based on outcomes when the patient is not in the game?
– How well would this model increase value (quality, efficiency and effectiveness) from Medicaid services?
– Will participating ACOs be subject to payment penalties if their savings targets are not achieved?
– At-risk population/frail elderly health. How Can Providers Participate?
– If successful, how will you sustain this project past initial funding?
– Do Payment Models Foster Accountability For Total Per-Capita Costs?
– How well would this model improve health outcomes for enrollees?
– What continuity of care requirements will ACOs have?
– How will ACOs quality performance be measured?
– How should organizations (hospitals) respond?
– How will quality benchmarks be established?
– What Are the Roles of Specialists In ACOs?
– How Should the Application be Submitted?
– How do the AKS laws affect ACOs?
– How Will Shared Savings Work?
– How would ACOs be paid?
– How will ACOs get paid?
– Where do we want to go?
CERECONS Critical Criteria:
Nurse CERECONS results and test out new things.
– How important is Population Health Management Platforms to the user organizations mission?
– Are assumptions made in Population Health Management Platforms stated explicitly?
– How can the value of Population Health Management Platforms be defined?
Philadelphia Critical Criteria:
Adapt Philadelphia tactics and look in other fields.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Population Health Management Platforms?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Population Health Management Platforms project?
– Does the Population Health Management Platforms task fit the clients priorities?
Software as a service Critical Criteria:
Map Software as a service risks and define what do we need to start doing with Software as a service.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Population Health Management Platforms experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Do Population Health Management Platforms rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Why are Service Level Agreements a dying breed in the software as a service industry?
– Is Supporting Population Health Management Platforms documentation required?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Population Health Management Platforms Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Medecision External links:
Medecision | Provider Login
Medecision – Official Site
Medecision | Provider Login
Accountable care organization External links:
Sharp HealthCare Accountable Care Organization (ACO)
Accountable Care Organization Accreditation – NCQA
Next Generation Accountable Care Organization …
CERECONS External links:
http:/// Cerecons . Foundation Login . Electronic Referrals: Complete Referral form with auto demographic entry; On-line status to check progress on all referrals;
Welcome to CERECONS – Please Log In
Philadelphia External links:
PHILADELPHIA (@LoveMyPhilly) | Twitter
Philly.com Obituaries – Philadelphia, PA | Philly.com
Philadelphia Sports – Philly.com
Software as a service External links:
DENTAEB Software as a service
What is SaaS? 10 FAQs About Software as a Service
What is Software as a Service (SaaS) – Salesforce.com