Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Global Network for Advanced Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Global Network for Advanced Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Global Network for Advanced Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Global Network for Advanced Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 669 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Global Network for Advanced Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 669 standard requirements:
- Will Global Network for Advanced Management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Are suggested corrective/restorative actions indicated on the response plan for known causes to problems that might surface?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Global Network for Advanced Management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Global Network for Advanced Management improvements?
- What are your key Global Network for Advanced Management organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- Who is On the Team?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- What about Global Network for Advanced Management Analysis of results?
- Who should receive measurement reports ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Global Network for Advanced Management book in PDF containing 669 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Global Network for Advanced Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Global Network for Advanced Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Global Network for Advanced Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Global Network for Advanced Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Global Network for Advanced Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Global Network for Advanced Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Global Network for Advanced Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Is the process working, but people are not executing in compliance of the process?
- Cost Baseline: Is there anything you need from upper management in order to be successful?
- Requirements Documentation: The problem with gathering requirements is right there in the word gathering. What images does it conjure?
- Cost Management Plan: Are updated Global Network for Advanced Management project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Global Network for Advanced Management project stage?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Which contract type places the most risk on the seller?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Change Management Plan: What type of materials/channels will be available to leverage?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Where can team members go for more detailed information on performance measurement and assessment?
- Planning Process Group: Is the identification of the problems, inequalities and gaps, with their respective causes, clear in the Global Network for Advanced Management project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the past performance of the Global Network for Advanced Management project manager?
Step-by-step and complete Global Network for Advanced Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Global Network for Advanced Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Global Network for Advanced Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Global Network for Advanced Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Global Network for Advanced Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Global Network for Advanced Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Global Network for Advanced Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Global Network for Advanced Management project with this in-depth Global Network for Advanced Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Global Network for Advanced Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Global Network for Advanced Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Global Network for Advanced Management investments work better.
This Global Network for Advanced Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.