Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Network planning and design Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Network planning and design related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Network planning and design specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Network planning and design Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 694 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Network planning and design improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 694 standard requirements:
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- Are there Network planning and design problems defined?
- Does Network planning and design create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- How do we accomplish our long range Network planning and design goals?
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- Can we do Network planning and design without complex (expensive) analysis?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Network planning and design activities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Network planning and design book in PDF containing 694 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Network planning and design self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Network planning and design Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Network planning and design areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Network planning and design Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Network planning and design projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Network planning and design Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Network planning and design project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
- Initiating Process Group: What were the challenges that you encountered during the execution of a previous Network planning and design project that you would not want to repeat?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Network planning and design projects / systems?
- Procurement Audit: Is the accounting distribution of expenses included with the request for payment?
- Milestone List: Describe the industry you are in and the market growth opportunities. What is the market for your technology, product or service?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Network planning and design project risks at various Network planning and design project stages?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff have appropriate access to a fair and effective grievance process?
- Procurement Audit: Are the purchase order forms designed for efficient and simple completion?
- Project Portfolio management: Why is implementation of resource portfolio management recommended in the last stage?
- Variance Analysis: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Network planning and design projections?
Step-by-step and complete Network planning and design Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Network planning and design project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Network planning and design project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Network planning and design project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Network planning and design project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Network planning and design project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Network planning and design project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Network planning and design project with this in-depth Network planning and design Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Network planning and design projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Network planning and design and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Network planning and design investments work better.
This Network planning and design All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.