Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ocean Network Express Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ocean Network Express related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ocean Network Express specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ocean Network Express Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 690 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ocean Network Express improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 690 standard requirements:
- What evaluation strategy is needed and what needs to be done to assure its implementation and use?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Ocean Network Express leader?
- What are all of our Ocean Network Express domains and what do they do?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- Can Ocean Network Express be learned?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Ocean Network Express workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Have you found any ‘ground fruit’ or ‘low-hanging fruit’ for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- Can we add value to the current Ocean Network Express decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- How do we foster innovation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ocean Network Express book in PDF containing 690 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Ocean Network Express self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ocean Network Express Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ocean Network Express areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ocean Network Express Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ocean Network Express projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ocean Network Express Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Ocean Network Express project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: Do you analyse the impact of individual new Ocean Network Express projects to the overall portfolio?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Formal Acceptance: Was the Ocean Network Express project work done on time, within budget, and according to specification?
- Project Charter: Customer Benefits: What customer requirements does this Ocean Network Express project address?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Was the submission of variant tenders accepted and duly ruled?
- Change Request: How does an organization control changes before and after software is released to a customer?
- Executing Process Group: Will new hardware or software be required for servers or client machines?
- Lessons Learned: What was the single greatest success and the single greatest shortcoming or challenge from the Ocean Network Express projects perspective?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Will the impacts be local, national or international?
Step-by-step and complete Ocean Network Express Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ocean Network Express project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ocean Network Express project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ocean Network Express project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ocean Network Express project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ocean Network Express project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ocean Network Express project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ocean Network Express project with this in-depth Ocean Network Express Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ocean Network Express projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ocean Network Express and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ocean Network Express investments work better.
This Ocean Network Express All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.