Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OnDemand Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OnDemand related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OnDemand specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OnDemand Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 874 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OnDemand improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 874 standard requirements:
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
- How does OnDemand integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- Is a solution implementation plan established, including schedule/work breakdown structure, resources, risk management plan, cost/budget, and control plan?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- What are our best practices for minimizing OnDemand project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the OnDemand project lifecycle?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- Do we monitor the OnDemand decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- What was the last experiment we ran?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OnDemand book in PDF containing 874 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your OnDemand self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OnDemand Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OnDemand areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OnDemand Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OnDemand projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OnDemand Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OnDemand project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Responsiveness to change and the resulting demands for different skills and abilities?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent has a PMO contributed to raising the quality of the design of the OnDemand project?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the documentation that you received with the OnDemand project product/service?
- Work Breakdown Structure: Is the Work breakdown Structure (WBS) defined and is the scope of the OnDemand project clear with assigned deliverable owners?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the information network provide individuals with the information they require?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the four types of portfolios on which a PMO must focus?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the number of people on the OnDemand project team adequate to do the job?
- Procurement Audit: Is there management monitoring of transactions and balances?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the level of commitment and professionalism?
- Cost Baseline: What does it mean to say a task is 75% complete after 3 months?
Step-by-step and complete OnDemand Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OnDemand project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OnDemand project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OnDemand project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OnDemand project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OnDemand project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OnDemand project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OnDemand project with this in-depth OnDemand Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OnDemand projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OnDemand and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OnDemand investments work better.
This OnDemand All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.