Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Telemedicine Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Telemedicine related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Telemedicine specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Telemedicine Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Telemedicine improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Telemedicine ?
- How is the value delivered by Telemedicine being measured?
- What are the costs of reform?
- How do you encourage people to take control and responsibility?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
- How can we measure the performance?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Telemedicine study?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- Can we do Telemedicine without complex (expensive) analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Telemedicine book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Telemedicine self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Telemedicine Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Telemedicine areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Telemedicine Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Telemedicine projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Telemedicine Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Telemedicine project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How many more potential communications channels were introduced by the discovery of the new stakeholders?
- Source Selection Criteria: Team Leads: What is your process for assigning ratings?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are risks monitored to determine if an event has occurred or if the mitigation was successful?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Telemedicine project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Procurement Audit: Is funding made available for payments under the contract at the appropriate time and in accordance with the relevant national/public financial procedures?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the assigned Telemedicine project manager a PMP (Certified Telemedicine project manager) and experienced?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Telemedicine project team have the skills necessary to successfully complete current Telemedicine project(s) and support the application?
Step-by-step and complete Telemedicine Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Telemedicine project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Telemedicine project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Telemedicine project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Telemedicine project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Telemedicine project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Telemedicine project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Telemedicine project with this in-depth Telemedicine Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Telemedicine projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Telemedicine and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Telemedicine investments work better.
This Telemedicine All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.