What is involved in Activity Stream
Find out what the related areas are that Activity Stream connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Activity Stream thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Activity Stream journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Activity Stream leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Activity Stream related domains to cover and 82 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Activity Stream, HipHop for PHP, Tea Party Community, Professional network service, Small-world experiment, Small-world network, Facebook Stories, Distributed Social Networking Protocol, Central Desktop, Online petition, Yishan Wong, Activity Streams, Facebook Beacon, Erskine Bowles, The Facebook Effect, Facebook Messenger, Tibco Software, Censorship of Facebook, Facebook F8, Enterprise social software, Workplace by Facebook, Comparison of online dating websites, Facebook features, Social graph, Initial public offering of Facebook, Traction TeamPage, Social Web, Eureka Streams, Yahoo! Kickstart, Like button, Natter Social Network, Brand page:
Activity Stream Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Activity Stream adoptions and oversee implementation of Activity Stream.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Activity Stream? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Activity Stream with what users do day-to-day?
– How can the value of Activity Stream be defined?
HipHop for PHP Critical Criteria:
Communicate about HipHop for PHP engagements and visualize why should people listen to you regarding HipHop for PHP.
– What are our needs in relation to Activity Stream skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How do we measure improved Activity Stream service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the usability implications of Activity Stream actions?
Tea Party Community Critical Criteria:
Graph Tea Party Community tactics and point out Tea Party Community tensions in leadership.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Activity Stream process?
– How do we maintain Activity Streams Integrity?
Professional network service Critical Criteria:
Devise Professional network service planning and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Professional network service.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Activity Stream opportunities costing us money?
– What is our formula for success in Activity Stream ?
– Do we all define Activity Stream in the same way?
Small-world experiment Critical Criteria:
Unify Small-world experiment issues and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Small-world experiment projects.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Activity Stream workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Activity Stream products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How do we go about Securing Activity Stream?
Small-world network Critical Criteria:
Study Small-world network planning and give examples utilizing a core of simple Small-world network skills.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Activity Stream objectives?
– How do we know that any Activity Stream analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Facebook Stories Critical Criteria:
Merge Facebook Stories goals and assess and formulate effective operational and Facebook Stories strategies.
– For your Activity Stream project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Does the Activity Stream task fit the clients priorities?
Distributed Social Networking Protocol Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Distributed Social Networking Protocol planning and customize techniques for implementing Distributed Social Networking Protocol controls.
– what is the best design framework for Activity Stream organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are the key elements of your Activity Stream performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Activity Stream leader?
Central Desktop Critical Criteria:
Probe Central Desktop adoptions and correct better engagement with Central Desktop results.
– Does Activity Stream include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Does Activity Stream analysis show the relationships among important Activity Stream factors?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Activity Stream that make it risky?
Online petition Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Online petition decisions and transcribe Online petition as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How will you know that the Activity Stream project has been successful?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Activity Stream activities?
Yishan Wong Critical Criteria:
Study Yishan Wong decisions and learn.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Activity Stream strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Activity Stream is underway?
Activity Streams Critical Criteria:
Model after Activity Streams issues and get the big picture.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Activity Stream?
– Think of your Activity Stream project. what are the main functions?
– How can skill-level changes improve Activity Stream?
Facebook Beacon Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Facebook Beacon decisions and tour deciding if Facebook Beacon progress is made.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Activity Stream is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Activity Stream process?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Activity Stream study?
Erskine Bowles Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Erskine Bowles projects and secure Erskine Bowles creativity.
– What are the disruptive Activity Stream technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How can you negotiate Activity Stream successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
The Facebook Effect Critical Criteria:
Understand The Facebook Effect tactics and look at the big picture.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Activity Stream requirements in detail?
– Will Activity Stream deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Facebook Messenger Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Facebook Messenger visions and figure out ways to motivate other Facebook Messenger users.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Activity Stream forward?
– Who will provide the final approval of Activity Stream deliverables?
– Why should we adopt a Activity Stream framework?
Tibco Software Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Tibco Software decisions and catalog what business benefits will Tibco Software goals deliver if achieved.
– What is the source of the strategies for Activity Stream strengthening and reform?
– How important is Activity Stream to the user organizations mission?
– Is Supporting Activity Stream documentation required?
Censorship of Facebook Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Censorship of Facebook governance and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Censorship of Facebook projects.
– Is Activity Stream Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How will you measure your Activity Stream effectiveness?
Facebook F8 Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Facebook F8 engagements and devise Facebook F8 key steps.
– What is our Activity Stream Strategy?
Enterprise social software Critical Criteria:
Map Enterprise social software planning and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Enterprise social software projects.
– In the case of a Activity Stream project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Activity Stream project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Activity Stream project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Have you identified your Activity Stream key performance indicators?
Workplace by Facebook Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Workplace by Facebook outcomes and point out improvements in Workplace by Facebook.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Activity Stream project?
– Can we do Activity Stream without complex (expensive) analysis?
Comparison of online dating websites Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Comparison of online dating websites outcomes and correct Comparison of online dating websites management by competencies.
– Is a Activity Stream Team Work effort in place?
– Are we Assessing Activity Stream and Risk?
Facebook features Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Facebook features issues and customize techniques for implementing Facebook features controls.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Activity Stream been identified and analyzed?
– What are all of our Activity Stream domains and what do they do?
Social graph Critical Criteria:
Trace Social graph results and oversee Social graph management by competencies.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Activity Stream ?
– Are there recognized Activity Stream problems?
– How to Secure Activity Stream?
Initial public offering of Facebook Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Initial public offering of Facebook management and customize techniques for implementing Initial public offering of Facebook controls.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Activity Stream project?
Traction TeamPage Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Traction TeamPage strategies and integrate design thinking in Traction TeamPage innovation.
– Can we add value to the current Activity Stream decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Activity Stream experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Social Web Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Social Web planning and maintain Social Web for success.
– Does Activity Stream create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Is the social web being irreversibly corrupted by automation tools?
– Why is Activity Stream important for you now?
Eureka Streams Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Eureka Streams strategies and achieve a single Eureka Streams view and bringing data together.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Activity Stream project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Yahoo! Kickstart Critical Criteria:
Deduce Yahoo! Kickstart projects and overcome Yahoo! Kickstart skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Do those selected for the Activity Stream team have a good general understanding of what Activity Stream is all about?
– How is the value delivered by Activity Stream being measured?
Like button Critical Criteria:
Derive from Like button projects and document what potential Like button megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Activity Stream models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Which customers cant participate in our Activity Stream domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What are specific Activity Stream Rules to follow?
Natter Social Network Critical Criteria:
Coach on Natter Social Network visions and innovate what needs to be done with Natter Social Network.
– In a project to restructure Activity Stream outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Brand page Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Brand page decisions and arbitrate Brand page techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Consider your own Activity Stream project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Is the scope of Activity Stream defined?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Activity Stream Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Activity Stream External links:
Activity Stream – Ubisoft Forums
Activity Streams Working Group: JSON Activity Streams 1.0
Activity Stream – Radio Discussions
HipHop for PHP External links:
HipHop for PHP: six months later – Facebook
What is HipHop for PHP? – Quora
Tea Party Community External links:
Tea Party Community
Tea Party Community – Posts | Facebook
Tea Party Community – Official Site
Professional network service External links:
Professional network service Archives | The Buzz Factoree
Professional network service | imPRez
Small-world experiment External links:
Small-World Experiment – Community | Facebook
The reversal small-world experiment – ScienceDirect
Facebook Stories External links:
How to use Facebook Stories – CNNMoney
Facebook Stories | HuffPost
Facebook Stories Views Not Anonymous – Simplemost
Central Desktop External links:
Central Desktop Collaboration & Project Management | PGi
Infographic – 9 types of collaborators by Central Desktop
Product tour | iMeet Central (formerly Central Desktop)
Online petition External links:
iPetitions – Online petition – Free petitions
Yishan Wong External links:
Yishan Wong | HuffPost
Yishan Wong Fan Club – Quora
Activity Streams External links:
Write About – LANCE YUELLIG Activity Streams
xAPI vs. Activity Streams – Experience API
Stream | API for Scalable News Feeds & Activity Streams
Facebook Beacon External links:
Facebook Beacon in Tampa Bay area – YouTube
Facebook Beacon Privacy Overview – YouTube
Facebook Beacon Tracking Program Draws Privacy Lawsuit …
Erskine Bowles External links:
Erskine Bowles | Back in the Black
Erskine Bowles – CNBC
The Facebook Effect External links:
The Facebook Effect, by David Kirkpatrick – Home | Facebook
The Facebook effect – msnbc.com
Facebook Messenger External links:
Facebook Messenger Kids | Safe Kids Chat App
Tibco Software External links:
TIBCO Software (@TIBCO) | Twitter
TIBCO Software | Meetup Pro
TIBCO Software Inc. – Home | Facebook
Facebook F8 External links:
How to Watch Facebook F8 | WIRED
Facebook F8: The 4 Biggest Announcements | Time
Facebook F8 2017: Everything Facebook Announced | WIRED
Enterprise social software External links:
Enterprise Social Software – Votigo
Enterprise Social Software – Gartner IT Glossary
Product – Pulse – Enterprise Social Software
Workplace by Facebook External links:
Workplace by Facebook: A Work Collaboration Tool
Prepp – The broadcast chatbot for Workplace by Facebook
Comparison of online dating websites External links:
Comparison of online dating websites – matajiwa.com
Facebook features External links:
4 Unknown Facebook Features Your Business is Missing
11 Facebook Features You Aren’t Using—But Should | …
Seven hidden, superuseful Facebook features – CNET
Social graph External links:
The Business Social Graph – CB Insights
The Tao of Facebook: ‘Social Graph’ Takes New Path | WIRED
Initial public offering of Facebook External links:
Initial public offering of Facebook – Revolvy
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Initial public offering of Facebook
Initial Public Offering of Facebook Sees Rise – PPM.net
Traction TeamPage External links:
teampage.jp – Traction TeamPage 製品紹介サイト – フロン …
Traction TeamPage – Revolvy
Traction TeamPage – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
Social Web External links:
Infotopia – A Social Web Experience
On social Web, folks take the #IceBucketChallenge – CNN
Eureka Streams External links:
Eureka Streams – Revolvy
Natter Social Network External links:
Brand page External links:
Rust-Oleum Chalked Brand Page
Brand Page – Sewing Patterns
Forto Coffee Brand Page – Keurig