Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ziff Davis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ziff Davis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ziff Davis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ziff Davis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 678 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ziff Davis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 678 standard requirements:
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- How will success or failure be measured?
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- Do we monitor the Ziff Davis decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- Which customers cant participate in our Ziff Davis domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Are operating procedures consistent?
- Is the Ziff Davis organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- How is the value delivered by Ziff Davis being measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ziff Davis book in PDF containing 678 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Ziff Davis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ziff Davis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ziff Davis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ziff Davis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ziff Davis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ziff Davis Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Ziff Davis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are updated Ziff Davis project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Ziff Davis project stage?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What innovations (if any) are developed to realize goals?
- Project Charter: Ziff Davis project Background: What is the primary motivation for this Ziff Davis project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there anything unique in this Ziff Davis project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Risk Audit: What programmatic and Fiscal information is being collected and analyzed?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchasing department facility laid out to facilitate interviews with salespersons?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Procurement Audit: Are unsuccessful companies informed why their tender failed?
- Risk Register: What are our key risks/showstoppers and what is being done to manage them?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify individuals authorized to make certain decisions?
Step-by-step and complete Ziff Davis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ziff Davis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ziff Davis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ziff Davis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ziff Davis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ziff Davis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ziff Davis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ziff Davis project with this in-depth Ziff Davis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ziff Davis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ziff Davis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ziff Davis investments work better.
This Ziff Davis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.